Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Week 9 Part B: Using Categories

 The categories I probably use are, " Made Locally, Takeout, Made Fresh Daily, and Donuts." I feel like with my business it's pretty broad when it comes to categorizing. As a consumer these are what I would prefer to view if I was looking for a quick bite to eat and drink. If I were craving something sweet and some fresh coffee on the go.

During the holidays my family and I like to visit my side of the family in Sacramento. When we do drive, my husband often needs coffee and something sweet to keep him awake during the 8-hour commute. As an occasional back seat driver, I like to look up non franchised coffee places. Every so often the kids would indulge in a donut from a local donut shop. Yelp has been our go to app while we're on the road or traveling from afar. Also, when I google search, " quick easy bites on the go" in Valencia, California for example. I was given options of drive through and takeout. I thought was easy and convenient. 




 
Here are the 2 screenshot images I posted on Instagram that is also linked to Facebook. I also commented on North County Fam, Purple Tsunami, and California Rahd Patches. No one else has posted in regard to this week's assignment. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17-Final Post- Wrapping it up

 First and foremost, thank you for teaching this class. I enjoyed diving more into social media and how it applies to businesses. Going into...