Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Kristy's CSIT 155- Fall 2022 Class Blog WK 1

 

I picked this image as a representation of my family. This was taken 2 years ago in Olivenhain. Our photographer was a mom, whose daughter went to the same preschool as my eldest son. That day was an experience. My youngest son Dylan did not nap prior to our photo session and couldn't sit still for the life of him. If you look closely both of my arms are around him because he was contemplating throwing the wooden chips at his brother. I chose this location because I wanted a rustic fall theme. We love the cooler weather and Halloween is our favorite holiday to celebrate. The boys and I like to visit my family in Sacramento and spend time at Apple Hill farm. Quite frankly we are not summer people. Although we do enjoy the beach, pumpkin spice lattes and hot cocoa is our jam.

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photo! And I have certainly been there--trying to get little ones to pose for family photos. ;-) I LOVE the watercolor background you picked here. It's gorgeous. I'm looking forward to seeing more of your creative work during this class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and sorry--my comments are not working properly. This is Megan (https://csit155-fa22-meganm.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kristy,

    That's a lovely photo and you no doubt treasure it, but I bet those boys are much bigger now. Time for another family portrait! Seriously though, it is quite an undertaking to go back to school after twenty years. I did it . . . more than once . . . but I am child-free. I salute your initiative!

    I agree with Megan; the watercolor background is gorgeous. I don't usually like red but diluted, spread around, and adjacent to other happier colors like it is here really livens it up.

    Good luck with all your classes,

    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Week 17-Final Post- Wrapping it up

 First and foremost, thank you for teaching this class. I enjoyed diving more into social media and how it applies to businesses. Going into...