Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Tuesday's schedule

 Today was my first day back at school in over 20+ years. I couldn't sleep the night before. Tossing and turning, making sure I have everything, clothes are laid out and crisp. Oh, did I mention I have two very active little boys who wake up starving. Making sure my first grader has snacks and his water bottle is filled up to the brim of his thermo flask. Yes, I said thermo and not hydro because those things are expensive. Costco has 2 bottles for the price of 1 hydro flask. My three old is definitely a handful. Anyways we managed to get out of the house in good time. Drop off was easy. I always do " quick goodbyes and they'll be dry eyes" approach. Cruising to school was a breeze. Prior to the first day I did a quick tour to find my one day a week class, the bathrooms, and student services. Business marketing is my only in person class for this semester. Not being in school for a while has given me motivation and the drive to learn more. All these years, I felt like my brain was slowly deteriorating from not articulating important topics. I'm excited to start this new chapter in life and that it's for me and not anyone else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17-Final Post- Wrapping it up

 First and foremost, thank you for teaching this class. I enjoyed diving more into social media and how it applies to businesses. Going into...